What is Fuerza Migrante?
We are a bi-national organization and multiplatform that advocates and promotes the economic, social and political empowerment of new generations of Mexican migrants and Mexican-Americans in the United States and Mexico through education and civic participation.
We have a strong two-way support and encouragement system with the rest of the Latino community in the United States.
What Are We Looking For?
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is Fuerza Migrante?
- A platform for the economic and social empowerment of the Mexican and Latino community in the United States.
- A developer of mechanisms and social promotional campaigns to praise Mexican migrants in Mexico and the United States.
- It is a structural axis that links different binational sectors, concerned and busy in the development of the migrant community and their families in Mexico, who make up the Binational Council of Migrant Force.
What is not Fuerza Migrante?
- It is not a political party. Fuerza Migrante was born with the idea of establishing itself as a political party in Mexico, to seek different spaces for the representation of migrants in Mexico’s political life. However, there are no constitutional conditions for the creation of a new political party that represents the interests of Mexicans living abroad. Even so, the Migrant Force is accredited as a National Political Group (APN) before the National Electoral Institute (INE) of Mexico.
- It is not a for-profit organization. Fuerza Migrante is a group registered as a Civil Association in Mexico and as a group with a 501 (c) (4) non-profit company registration in the United States, which allows us to channel resources to achieve our objectives.
What do we need?
- Multiply alliances with organizations, institutions, companies, and leadership in Mexico and the US.
- Improve communication to decrease differences and strengthen coincidences regardless of our place of origin, residence or partisan sympathy.
- Exposing and projecting the Fuerza Migrante brand in a massive way, to our different audiences in Mexico and the US.
Who makes up Fuerza Migrante?
Migrant Force is made up of a Binational Council made up of:
- Board of Directors
- 11 Commissions
- Youth Affairs
- Women’s Affairs
- Immigration issues
- Political issues
- Economic Affairs
- Art and culture
- Latin Bonding
- Environment and Tourism
Why Fuerza Migrante?
Latinos in the United States are the largest minority. They make great economic, social, cultural and sports contributions that have positively impacted the United States and our countries of origin. Mexicans represent more than 62% of this community, however, these contributions do not. They are reflected in full representation, so the incidence on political decision-making in both countries is minimal and the quality of life of our families in Mexico and the United States continues to be well below national averages.
The economic and social empowerment of the Mexican migrant community residing abroad and their families in Mexico with the accompaniment of the Latino community and their empowerment in the United States.
Form a block of 10 million Latino votes to fully exercise our political rights in the United States.
Forming a block of 10 million Mexican votes in both countries, this means the community of Mexican origin based in the United States and our families in Mexico.